Many people still have questions and concerns about the steps to take when applying for a loan from us. To apply for a loan at HiLoan, you can follow these steps:
Step 2: Enter the loan amount and term in the corresponding menu.
Step 3: Fill in your personal information in HiLoan, including your full name, phone number, email, address, and information about your income and monthly expenses.
Step 4: Wait for HiLoan to verify your information. With modern technology, the verification process will take place quickly within a few minutes.
Step 5: If your loan application is approved, you will receive a notification from HiLoan and the money will be transferred directly to your account.
Note when borrowing money from HiLoan:
- HiLoan only provides services to Vietnamese citizens aged 18-60, with stable income and personal bank accounts.
- HiLoan's interest rate will be calculated based on the loan amount, loan term, and borrower's financial conditions. Therefore, you need to read HiLoan's loan terms carefully before applying.
- HiLoan does not charge any fees for registration or use of the service. However, if you are late in paying off your debt or do not pay off your debt on time, you will be charged late fees or penalties.
- Make sure you read and understand HiLoan's terms and conditions before applying for a loan. If you have any questions, please contact HiLoan's support team for assistance.
HiLoan loan service brings many benefits to borrowers, including:
- Convenience and speed: HiLoan's loan registration and verification process is done online, saving you time and effort.
- Competitive interest rates: HiLoan offers attractive and competitive interest rates that are suitable for borrowers' financial needs.
- Safety and security: All personal information of borrowers is kept confidential and secure, ensuring safety for users.
- Diversified loan products: HiLoan provides various loan products to meet the borrowing needs of each customer, including personal loans, home loans, car loans, and more.
- Professional customer support services: With a team of professional support staff, HiLoan will help you answer your questions and provide appropriate financial solutions.
- No collateral required: With HiLoan, you do not need collateral to borrow money, saving you time and eliminating worries about asset collateral.
In summary, we are a convenient, fast, and safe online loan service that brings many benefits to borrowers, helping you easily and conveniently meet your financial needs.
You need to know:
An applicant is a term used to describe someone who has attached their name (and financial information) on your form. The co-applicant can either be a co-signer or co-borrower.
When is the co-applicant named?
- When your credit score is not enough to qualify for the loan you need
- When you are young (under 18) or do not have a credit foundation.
If the co-applicant you are applying with is a reliable applicant, you may be offered more favorable terms.
The scores of both applicants can be affected if you fail to pay the loan. Therefore, make sure the co-applicant you choose is someone you feel comfortable sharing financial responsibility with.
A co-signer will help you receive a loan, however, they are fully responsible for paying off your loan if you do not.
Co-signers cannot continue to borrow and they also do not make any decisions about the loan being used. However, the credit score of the co-signer who signed with you may be affected if the primary borrower fails to repay the loan.
In contrast to co-signers, a co-borrower is responsible for paying back the loan and deciding how to use the loan.
Co-borrowers are often involved in deciding how loans will be used. Some lenders only consider two co-borrowers with the same business or home address because it is a sure sign that they are sharing finances and responsibilities in a mutually beneficial way. Their credit score for co-borrowers increases when one person cannot pay or defaults.
Some lenders offer direct payment options when you choose a consolidated loan option for personal loans.
Direct payment is when the lender directs your creditors to pay and then transfers any remaining balance to your account. When you cannot see that your account has been paid in full, it is best to make regular payments to avoid any additional penalties for late payments and interest.
Late payment fees
Before signing a loan agreement, check if the lender charges early payment fees or prepayment fees. Because they want to earn interest throughout the entire term of your loan, they may charge you a fee if you make more payments to pay off your loan early. Fees can be as high as the remaining interest or a specific percentage of the amount stipulated in the loan agreement.
An origination fee is a one-time cost that the lender deducts from your loan to cover management and processing costs. It typically ranges from 1-5%, but sometimes it is paid at a fixed rate.